Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What determines your reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sram

I tried to search for it, but didn't find anything. Can somebody explain it to me? Is it the number of posts? It doesn't seem like it !

Hmmm, it sounds like other poster's opinions affect your rep, right? Is this the only thing?

As far as I know, that's all it is.

I think it has something to do with number of posts as well. I haven't got many reputation points, good or bad, from other members. My guess is that if you participate, and nobody complains, it must have been a good thing. Personally, don't even care. I just enjoy using the forum, share my thoughts, help where I can. I learn a lot of new things, find new ways to look at a problem, and get inspired for new projects. I get tons of project ideas, but little spare time to get far into them, occasionally share, some are probably better kept to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back