Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are the pros and cons of this dso

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATHA

hi friends
what are you think about this dso
**broken link removed**

thank you

It works - with a list of distributors.

hi sorry for inconvenience:(
i don't know why is that link does not work? :confused: but for me it work
ok this is the product
UNI-T - UT-2152C - OSCILLOSCOPE, DSO, 150MHZ, COL
and this is the link

export.farnell.com/uni-t/ut-2152c/oscilloscope-dso-150mhz-col/dp/1563731

I really appriseate your advice

thank you

It works - with a list of distributors.

Yeah that's all but no item number.....Pick one at random?

It looks a fine piece of kit with an expensive price tag...£475 here in the UK....

It all depends on what you are going to use it for....Pico do an add on unit for a pc for a fraction of that cost and would serve as well for general electronics use...

If you want it for working in a laboratory then fine....it has a decent set of specifications, dual channel wide bandwidth, fast rise time and has storage capability too, although having pc connectivity I dont think that woud be an issue, you could use the pc for data storage...

Last edited:
Hi HATHA,

I used the direct way and to the info from Uni-Trend Group Limited.

Compared with OWON scopes the UNI-T devices are really good. OWON has a lowest vertical senisitivity of 10mV/division while the UT-2152C has 2mV/division.

Further the OWON scope has no colour display at a lower resolution.

Uni-trend sells their products only via importers. There is only one in Thailand and he won't order a scope for me since he has to purchase a box containing two of them. :mad:

Attached is full description.

Boncuk

Attachments

• UT-2152C.doc
    118 KB · Views: 228
  • UT2152C_L.gif
    UT2152C_L.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
thank you friends
yes this is for laboratory use
how about the usb connectivity and response time I mean when some thing change in circuit does it response quickly(not like analogue scope)
any thing about fft facility ?
is it have rolling mode (manufactures does not mentioned about this)
is any one here used/using this dso

thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back