Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are some good circut simulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.reshetik

I was wondering if anybody can recommend some good circurt software for experimenting, and designing circuts? Hopfully some free download. I'm a bigginner and was told that a good way to experiment around with circuts is with a program. I tried to search on the web for them, there were a number of ones, but I thought it best if I asked or advice.
-Thanks

My favorite is this java applet: https://www.falstad.com/circuit/

I don't know how accurate it is, but for a beginner, its visually clear.

I havn't found a free downloadable sim that makes any sense to me, personally. LTSPICE is free, and a handful of users here know it pretty well, but unless you know a fair amount about electronics and learn to use it, its usless.

thanks, andy that Java applet is great your right it really is very visually clear. I'll look at that other program you recomended and see if I can make head or tail of it.
-thanks

LTSpice.
Electronics workbench.
Microcap.
Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back