Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are poles & zero in Real.......??

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Sir,

You are giving good example, but for me it will be better if you have a small images showing this property in real world, it will be far better....

Thanks very much..!!

Here's a drawing of a sine wave (red) and a delayed sine wave (blue). Note the blue one is zero for 0.25 seconds because the delay factor for that wave is 0.25.

Attachments

• DelayedSine-01.gif
    DelayedSine-01.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 386
I think this is in time domain, if we considered i\t freq. or e^-jwt how it will be shown??

Thanks.

Hi again,

Is this what you wanted to see?

Attachments

• emjwT.gif
    emjwT.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 362
Hello,

Not sure what you are asking. The table came from a book, "Engineering Circuit Analysis".

Its simple as in time domain, the signal is shifted in t sec. ,but-in freq. shifted upward only ,why ??

What do you mean shifted upward?

A special thanks To MR AL. for the help & other member my exam of it is over so, no more discussion on it..............

The End.....................!!

Hello again,

I hope you did well on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back