Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wharfedale Sub not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

driftanz1

Hi all! I have a Wharfedale SW100 powered sub that wont go. I have replaced 2 blown fuses on the amp board and i have power lights and the green light on the front going. Sometimes the Auto power turns the green light off after a while and sometimes it just stays on with no sound coming out at all. No obvious over heating on the boards or popped capacitors etc. It all looks very clean. Anybody had this issue before? Any help would be appreciated as i am pulling my hair out now!

Blown fuses indicate that an output transistor or power amplifier IC is shorted.
A fuse blows because it is overheated with current that is much too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back