Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Went to the Wife's company Christmas party and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were kids coming out of it all the time. (no pun intended) So I just had to wait for a little while to take the picture, hoping I didn't look too creepy.

A guy named DirtyLude with a Homer Simpson Avatar posting pictures of blow up childrens playgrounds that look vaguely reminsque of genitalia. Wow.. What a day.

No offense dirty, but when you said you took a pick without trying to look too creepy I nearly fell outta my chair.

Last edited:
I have two boys of my own (2 1/2 and 8 years). Neither showed any interest in the penis train, which is possibly a good thing? I'm just sayin'.

They saw the train, then saw their dad with his camera, and knew it wouldn't end well for them HA!

A guy named DirtyLude with a Homer Simpson Avatar posting pictures of blow up childrens playgrounds that look vaguely reminsque of genitalia. Wow.. What a day.

No offense dirty, but when you said you took a pick without trying to look too creepy I nearly fell outta my chair.
Good observation there Sceadwian. Sometimes starting nonsense threads like this one can raise eyebrows about the poster's character.

Would this be more or less of a nonsense post then posting a thread on the current Food network chick you think is hot?

Are these normal thread topics here?

Are these normal thread topics here?
No, but certainly not the "worst" depending on your point of view.
Both my wife and I thought it was pretty funny. It makes you wonder about the designers of some of these things. Don't they ever step back and take a 2nd look at what they've created and say, "Wait a minute, that thing looks like a d....."

Last edited:
I have been looking around and was wondering about how the chating area worked. It seemed rather off topic at times. People seem to always argue a lot here and about things they dont seem to understand. Its sort of like where I work!

Some funny stuff though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back