Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome back Eric!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Eric

You see, we all behaved ourselves here with your Holiday to SA. Bit slow and all though as to be expected in Holiday season.

Hat's off to Ian for constant duty throughout your absence. Excellent right hand man.

You guys are the best. All three of you: Nigel, Ian and Eric. In no particular order.

Regards,
tv tech

hi tvtech,
Many thanks.

Its good to be back home in the UK, to plumbing and running water...:D

But I do miss RSA, with luck I may get back over there for my 81st birthday this year.

A few pix on this link, showing the floods on the farm, the new piggery and also yours truly.
[ignore the date stamp, my camera is rubbish]

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/blogs/ericgibbs/109-temporary-file-holder.html

Eric

Last edited:
81st Birthday ????

All I can say is WOW.

Welcome back and thanks for the photos. I was in the Karoo for Christmas....not supposed to rain there in December/January.... well, it poured with rain. Our climate is changing and you never know what weather to expect next :(

Regards,
tv tech

Welcome back, some interesting photos there, hope you had an enjoyable and productive trip.

You guys are the best. All three of you: Nigel, Ian and Eric. In no particular order.
Ditto.

Mike.

I believe I already welcomed you back, but in case I didn't, WELCOME BACK!

We've missed your presence here. It's good to have you back on the forum.

As for the thanks to all moderators, ditto ditto! This forum would be a mess without you guys!

Best wishes and kind regards,
Matt

Hi Mr Eric,

Welcome back , I'm glad to see you here again.

Welcome back sir! At last I saw the face of my knight :D

Hi,

Welcome back Eric. Nice to see you posting again. Thanks for the interesting pics too. We get lots of flooding in our area too, what a pain.

he doesn't look like 81.. i guess he is kidding

hi lynx,
No kidding, I am 80 years old, born Nov 1932.

I walk and exercise every day, do not smoke or drink alcohol and eat a sensible diet.

Also had a great deal of luck.:D

Eric

hi lynx,
No kidding, I am 80 years old, born Nov 1932.

I walk and exercise every day, do not smoke or drink alcohol and eat a sensible diet.

Also had a great deal of luck.:D

Eric

Sounds like the way to go!

Really though, you're looking great. if I didn't know, I'd peg you at around 55-60 ;)

Hi again,

I didnt see Eric posting for a while and was wondering what happened to him. Now i see :)

Eric you made it to 80 so i suggest that you can make it another 80. Keep active and regular check ups with emphasis on problems that usually affect aging in men and i think you'll do really great as you have already done.

I wish you the best of luck for the next 80 years!

Welcome back Eric, like MrAl I was unaware you were enjoying some holiday time. I am glad you had a nice trip and got away for awhile.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back