Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome back Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
Its good to be back with all the home comforts, plumbing, running water etc.

Its been a nice break from my usual comfort zone, but I'm already missing the fresh air, sunshine and the bush walks.

As I am now in my 78th solar orbit the chances of a 12th SA visit in 2011 are getting doubtful.

The world football in SA during 2010 is already pushing up prices for airline tickets.

South Africa is a great country.

Keep well guys and have a damned good 2010 year.!

As I am now in my 78th solar orbit the chances of a 12th SA visit in 2011 are getting doubtful.

Well, my grandmother is 85 and she still wears high heels without falling :D Re-check your chances calculator!

PS: By the way, her internal clock is jammed on 1970's-1980's... oscillator not working?

Last edited:
ya i have trip to Viet Nam.It's pecea country.Peoples there living kind and happy.every one here ever been in Viet Nam one time ?I love the weather there.Not too cold in winter.
I have plan there when i finish working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back