Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We need a Moderator!

Should Nigel Goodwin become a MODERATOR?

• Yes, ofcourse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• I don't know him

• I know better person for this (please post his name)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay.slovak

So, it seems like this forum needs new moderator. Please vote wheater Nigel Goodwin is the right guy to be a Moderator!

I hope Nigel won't mind.

Why, because there are so many offensive posts that need culled and the current mods don't handle it timely :?:

Im for yes becose evrybody knows Nigel and hese on the forums all the time.

i seen the one of exsisting moderator online only one time in the whole years im on the forums

bonxer said:
Why, because there are so many offensive posts that need culled and the current mods don't handle it timely :?:
It's just an Idea, so we can get rid of topics, that are not welcome here... 8)

I find this thread offensive. Moderator, can you kill it?

I have 2 candidates on note atm. Nigel and Audioguru.

2 people who deserve a medal for their contribution to this site.

we dont need them atm, but if we do and if we start to get a bigger and bigger then yes.

The other reason is, that somebody should add Sticky. So that newcommers won't ask the same question such as "I need a tutorial...". And that's why we need a moderator that would take care of such things...

If offered, I would happily become a moderator - although (as far as I'm aware?), moderators aren't currently given permission to delete posts (this is an administrator setting in PHPBBS).

BTW, I haven't voted in this poll!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
If offered, I would happily become a moderator - although (as far as I'm aware?), moderators aren't currently given permission to delete posts (this is an administrator setting in PHPBBS).

BTW, I haven't voted in this poll!.
I have PM'd ElectroMaster, he is the owner. I hope he will make you new Moderator!

Jay.slovak said:
pike said:
does this mean he can now get rid of your pixie-avatar Jay.slovak :lol:
I don't think that Moderators could do that :lol:

Moderators can only do what the administrator sets their permissions for, but it sounds unlikely 8)

Don't you like my Avatar? :shock:

I prefer your avatar to Pike's!, I'm an avid 'anti-smoking' person, and Kermit smoking offends me! :lol:

Nigel Goodwin said:
Don't you like my Avatar? :shock:

I prefer your avatar to Pike's!, I'm an avid 'anti-smoking' person, and Kermit smoking offends me! :lol:
Thanks!
I'm anti-smoking person too, I hate that stuf. Especialy when they are smoking at public places and they don't care about others. :cry:

I think this would be a great idea, I don't post much here but I check it out almost daily and Nigel would be a great choice especially since he is willing to do the job.

BTW let kermit smoke his cigarette, he blow up after a while anyway :)

EDIT: I dont get it, and to think that a 15 year old male full of testorone would understand... :x

Dont get me wrong, I dont smoke guys. No seriously.

I dont smoke too.

I did my avtear wen i was just fuling around whith my graphics progrm and made it in les than 2 minutes.Then i found out it cod be a cool avtar

I like someones avtar that an guy is stiking a gun at a cat and the cast is whith the hands up.I also like pikes avtar.

this there is suposed to be about the new moderator and not about smoking an avtars so lets stick to the topic

I vote for Nigle
becaus of reasons mentioned above :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back