Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We Have New Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will keep the old moderators ?
(Hope not - some of them are clowns)

Hello b.james

LOL. You are the clown :D

This is so funny....oh well obviously you don't follow what happens on ETO....like regulars here....
Just decide to pop in and and say something....anything......

Really dumb from you:p....Always think before you type. Put your Brain in charge of your Fingers....not the other way around.

Anyway ETO has a good Crew here. Probably the best on the Net....

In fact such a good group of people that nobody really bothers to reply to useless posts like yours....except me........

Because I understand stupidity. And it is a hard road. I can help. If and only you agree to treatment.

EDIT: The clinic is closed. No more people please.

I need to preserve my sanity too
:wideyed:

Regards,
tvttech

You dont have to be here.
His opinion is as valid as the next members...

Sometimes Moderators have to be the kicking block... I have had to ban members even though I didn't want to...
Comes with the turf.... Pinch of salt so to speak...

At least from my perspective, the site's looking/working pretty much like "normal".

New membership seems to have picked up a bit...

<EDIT> Curiously, just as I posted this, an error window popped up saying (more or less) that:

"Sorry, you must wait 15 seconds to perform this action" (or something to that effect).

But it went ahead and posted a few seconds later (not 15), so... :confused:

His opinion is as valid as the next members...

Sometimes Moderators have to be the kicking block... I have had to ban members even though I didn't want to...
Comes with the turf.... Pinch of salt so to speak...

True indeed.

At least from my perspective, the site's looking/working pretty much like "normal".

New membership seems to have picked up a bit...

<EDIT> Curiously, just as I posted this, an error window popped up saying (more or less) that:

"Sorry, you must wait 15 seconds to perform this action" (or something to that effect).

But it went ahead and posted a few seconds later (not 15), so... :confused:

Did you make a post immediately before trying to comment on this thread?

There are still quite a few bugs and glitches, but in time they will be worked out.

Regards,
Matt

Other than the recent "squeezing" of the page, when loading / posting I suffered no delays as many members complained of (albeit I did post very little in the last ten days).

Clowns? Wow!

EM (Phil), I've been emailing you with no response. Is the offer of $15 for posting new articles no longer in effect? I was hoping to collect for four new articles that I've posted since our last correspondence.

Cheerful regards, Mike

Last edited:
I have been getting more spam to my email.. There was ownership change to one other site at the same time with ETO and I am not blaiming anyone. Just curious.. why I am gettin more spam. Can new owners give my email to advertisement services? I am not sure why I am suddenly getting more spam. The spam is in my language (finnish) (profiled and directed spam).

hi,
The profile specific spam level on my email has also increased recently.?
E

In the last three to four weeks, a lot of spam every day. More or less related to Electronics.

Not sure if this helps or is relevant, but the latest spam is from "alice@alicestips.com"

Hi Mr T & everyone

Any marketing emails that you receive from ETO / EDA or Design World will always have an opt out link at the bottom where you will be removed.

Emails also will come from ____@newsletters.electro-tech-online.com (for ETO) or ____@notify.edaboard.com (for EDA) also ____@newsletters.wtwhmedia.com.

Always branded with physical address and always with links to unsubscribe. Most of the time they will have ETO & WTWH branding on them as well.

714141d47ff10696c8402ae70e28dfe6.png

-Dave

Hi Mr T & everyone

Any marketing emails that you receive from ETO / EDA or Design World will always have an opt out link at the bottom where you will be removed.

Emails also will come from ____@newsletters.electro-tech-online.com (for ETO) or ____@notify.edaboard.com (for EDA) also ____@newsletters.wtwhmedia.com.

Always branded with physical address and always with links to unsubscribe. Most of the time they will have ETO & WTWH branding on them as well.

714141d47ff10696c8402ae70e28dfe6.png

-Dave
Could you make this an opt in rather than an opt out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back