Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water level detection with MPX2050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr HG

Hello,

I am Houssem, a teacher in a university from Tunisia. I

Can I use MPX2050 pressure sensor to mesure the water level in a tank (up to 10L) with a STM32 microcontroller ?

Can you please give me a circuit wich the MPX is connected to amplify the output?

thank you :)

Typical sensitivity of the '2050 is only 0.8mV per kPa according to the datasheet. That equates to ~8mV per metre of water depth by my reckoning. IMO you'd need a good instrumentation amp to get a suitable signal for input to the micro.

Thank you "alec_t"

So can you purpose an instrument amplifier for this application ?? I have seen the INA111 but can I replace it by the TL074 and I sae the same configuration ??

Search for 'instrumentation amplifier' on any major distributor's web-site. The 1NA111 is an example. The TL074 has a different configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back