Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Watching NOT threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

Hi,
I was thinning out my 'watched threads' and stopped watching all of them.
What is the best method for re-watching them?
Camerart

When I have done that, I search my posts (presumably I posted in the watched threads), opened the thread, and clicked on the upper right corner to "watch " the thread.

If you didn't post, then your best approach may be to search on the thread. I have found Google to be better than the ETO search engine for that, unless you remember some of the authors of posts in the thread you want to follow again.

When I have done that, I search my posts (presumably I posted in the watched threads), opened the thread, and clicked on the upper right corner to "watch " the thread.

If you didn't post, then your best approach may be to search on the thread. I have found Google to be better than the ETO search engine for that, unless you remember some of the authors of posts in the thread you want to follow again.
Hi J,
True, I star in most of the threads I want back:) I'll do that if a batch idea doesn't turn up.
Thanks, C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back