• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
#41
Voltage intensifier circuit

Well I may have found a circuit that I was looking for. A company from off the net makes them. Not sure if they can make what I really want . They make a electronis voltage increaser that puts out 500- 1000 vdc units.

Imput 9v-36
current 6.2-1.6
500v
50ma
They also make them in 1000 volt dc 8000 vdc from 12-36vdc But not much amp output. 100khz. Going to call them monday and see if they can custom build them to my specs. Oh by the way the company is American Power Design. Thank for your help guys . I am still interested in the peizo igniter, I am checking on them also, Of off a infared natural gas heater but needs varible step up pulse from 0-10khz with a 50% duty cycle.
 

audioguru

Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
#42
gibsonrockin247 said:
Well I may have found a circuit that I was looking for. A company from off the net makes them. Not sure if they can make what I really want .
They take your money and laugh at you. Try to sue them to get your money back. They will change their name and your lawsuit will do nothing.
 

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
#43
audioguru said:
gibsonrockin247 said:
Well I may have found a circuit that I was looking for. A company from off the net makes them. Not sure if they can make what I really want .
They take your money and laugh at you. Try to sue them to get your money back. They will change their name and your lawsuit will do nothing.
Are you having a bad day?, it's not like you to reply to a two month old post?.
 
#44
gibsonrockin247 said:
I would like it to be a variable system from 12 -1000 vdc. This is for an automobile Hydrogen system,
when you say a Hydrogen system do you mean your doing the standard fule cell make energy from water thing using electrolysis? If so you only need 1.27V and a high current, not 1000V!

Also you should know you cant get out more energy than you put in...basic law of physics
 

dknguyen

Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
#45
Misterbenn said:
Also you should know you cant get out more energy than you put in...basic law of physics
True, but the difference lies in the energy you can take with you, and the energy you can't...so you'd have to make they hydrogen offboard then load it onto the car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles

Loading

 
Top