Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage drop detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the silence. I was away from my computer all day yesterday.
I'm working on what I hope is a final schematic. Will the flash unit spend more time asleep or awake? We can design the circuit so that the relay is off most of the time, saving power.

I have been using the time to read more about these circuits, and make notes and order components!

I think the flash usually spends more time on, but would want to be able to try it the other way also. Thanks!

Michael

I have been using the time to read more about these circuits, and make notes and order components!

I think the flash usually spends more time on, but would want to be able to try it the other way also. Thanks!

Michael
You should have some LM339's on hand, as I think I might use one in the circuit.

If I understand what you are trying to do, I think this will work.
I'm sure this could be done without a relay, but I haven't put any thought into it.

Attachments

• flash unit controller.PNG
    flash unit controller.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Thanks, and I will play with these, and let you know what I find. The more I read and learned about these circuits, the more I kept thinking that it could be done without the relay also, but I hadn't really learned enough to figure it all the way out myself.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back