Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahadev

I need a circuit of the op-based oscillator to blink LED. But in the input, from 12V supply, when the input is above 9V, the oscillator should be in ON condition and an LED is to blink. And when the input is below 9V, the oscillator immediately gets a turn-off and LED should turn off its blinking. please help if you know. Need to build the circuit in LTSPICE.

Clue : Use a LM555 timer, astable mode, as LED blinker, and a comparator to
disable the LM555 when V falls below 9V.

Regards, Dana.

Tried but failed to get the correct output. if you know the circuit, share it.
thank you.
You're rather missing the point - school work is to see what YOU know - if you're learning nothing and getting other people to do the work for you, then that's simply cheating, and doing you no good whatsoever.

'If' you have indeed tried, then post the circuit along with your observations, and members may be prepared to offer critique and advice.

Me and my team is preparing a project for our academics. and this is not completely a school work. we are done with the op based oscillator to blink the LED. we are unable to set the voltage threshold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back