Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice changer-distorter (PIC based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona

Helo

I have searched a lot and no luck... Anybody have plans for voice changer-distorter (changing voice to sound like Dart Vader or samething like that or like child). Maybe some links or examples of the source code...
Regards
mona

Hi,
The PIC processor alone won't be able to do the job because it requires a lot of math processing power to completely change the nature incoming audio signals i.e change its pitch, base frequency, tone etc. Fot this you may require a DSP (digital signal processor) which is very fast at doing these conversions.
Or if you only want to add noise (Robot like) to the sound, it can be easily done with the PIC. Just chop the digitized audio signal with a particular frequency. But I strongly recommend DSP for all type of audio processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back