Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice Alteration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Brian

Where can I find on internet a free electronic circuit (schematic) which could emulate the Robot, Mechanical, voice (like one of the Borg from Star Trek serial) in real time (as I speak)?

DSP is the best solution for real-time audio processing.

i know some software that you can type the text and it can read what you say with different voices.
now, there is a circuit from Holtek, HT8950 wich is a voice modulator. i dont know about the availability, but it has a robot function. the datasheet, wich i have but don't know where from, contains a lot of schematic examples.
anyway, if you PM me with your email i'll send it to you.

DSP is digital signal processor. It is an advanced microprocessor with very high speed math capability.

For simple voice changer circuits look at this site,
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back