Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VMusic2 MP3 module

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonTHK

hello
I did by mistake buy this and I am pretty sure I wont be using it.

It is an mp3 player module that can be controlled by a microprocessor over UART.

I wont be using it because I cant use UART in my project and I thought it was I2C :)

Sell price in 20 dollar plus the shipping and it is completely new unwrapped.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
SPI vs I2C

I have assembler code that runs a VMusic2 on a Freescale 9S08SH4. It uses a "bit banging" interface called SPI but is Real close to I2C. It's a nice little module. G.H <<<)))

Sounds interesting.

If it is easy to move into I would looove some of your code :) etc. It wasnt my plan to use it but if I cant sell it I might look into it some day.

Any help appreciated.

VMusic2 driver code

Note, this is stripped out of a larger project, so constants & ram use may not make sense, but the essential routines are whole. Bear in mind: it's assembler on a Freescale 9S08SH4. The larger project runs fine. I wrote it in late '09. Enjoy... <<<)))

Attachments

• VMusic.txt
    21.3 KB · Views: 476
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back