Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLF ULF

Status
Not open for further replies.

WF0C

:?: LOOKING FOR THOSE WITH AN INTREST IN VLF AND ULF RECEPTION...BEEN INTO HF AND VHF IN THE PAST AND NOW IS TIME TO TRY THE BASEMENT...EQUIPMENT AND ANTENNA DESIGN PLUS FILTERING NEEDED.......TNX DE WF0C JACK

Although you probably have done so already, try an Internet search for "lowfer" groups. They do exist. I have a copy of a LF "scrapbook" that was published back in the 1970's, but it's in storage and I can't get the title of it right now, but it's something like "The Low Frequency Scrapbook". There also have been several articles in hobbyist mags on the subject. I think that Don Carr also had a book out on the subject.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back