Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vinotheque Wine Fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry1987

Hello all,

I have been looking around the internet hoping someone can help me. I have looked through the other posts on this forum and wondering if you can help me with my issue.

I have an older wine fridge that is run by compressor, when i brought it I needed a technician to fix the leaking compressor and refill with Freon, the compressor is working well but it will not cool below about 20 degrees centigrade and the compressor will not switch off if i set it at 20 so its running all the time.

I assume there is a problem with the 'computer' it is fairly old school, i have taken a few photos of the circuit panel.

If any one can see any glaring issues or anything else i can check it would be much appreciated.

I do have a work around by using an external temp controller, that shuts the compressor of at 20

Attachments

• IMG_7932.jpg
    IMG_7932.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_7933.jpg
    IMG_7933.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_7931.jpg
    IMG_7931.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 191
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the reply

That's exactly what I was thinking, so I got him back, he said it wasn't it and it was probably the computer, although he didn't look that hard.

The only issue with that is when i set the temp to 25 it goes down to 20 and the compressor stays on.

If the compressor is running and it's not getting cold then I can't see how it can be electronic. Maybe someone else has a solution.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back