viewing past attachements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you get the original poster (Audioguru?) to re-upload it. I had to do that with all of the attachments I uploaded during the timeframe prior to the ET disk crash.

ONE BIG PROBLEM, I am the orginal poster.
I found a pcboard that I can reverse engineer to obtain schematic. Lucky I had one left.
Thanks anyway.

....or you could post a request in the bats thread for the file; someone probably downloaded a copy.

I found a pcboard I had made and got the basic schematic off of it then compared to the code. The dang thing works but have been tinkering with the idea of adding a CDS, LDR or photo transistor so the whole circuit shuts down during the day. I started with a separate board with a voltage comparator/transistor setup but couldn't get the Testing LED to shut off completely. My next train wreck will be connect up an ADC input and go from there. This is what I should have done in the first place.After looking the pcBoard over this might be a quick fix??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…