Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

View from work window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
I said a while back I'd take a picture from my window at work, so here it is - with a little snow we've just had.

Attachments

• Riber.jpg
    Riber.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 293
Nigel,
Are using a digital or optical/film camera.? Spec?
Understand even more snow expected tonight in your area.

Eric

Reminds me of the castle/hotel which you can see from the Riverside cricket stadium near Durham.

And there was I thinking Nigel was a man of leisure - how else would he always be first to answer most of posts on here?

So... I just put 2 and 2 together. Alot of the time people call you SIR, so that must be your house in the pic, and you would actually be a knight in shining armor that everyone thinks you are

meriad said:
So... I just put 2 and 2 together. Alot of the time people call you SIR, so that must be your house in the pic, and you would actually be a knight in shining armor that everyone thinks you are

:D It's actually a derelict victorian folly, until a few years ago it held a small zoo - but this closed, and developers are trying to build houses at the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back