Vertcal fill/seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

samlafo

Hi folks
i am samlafo, a technology student from Ghana in Africa,.I am doing a project work which i hope you guys can help me out with.
I want to build a small four sided 'vertical fill and seal' machine prototype for making sachets using heat for the village folk .There is a lot fruits in my locality which goes rotten during the bumper harvest.I want to preserve the fruit juice in polythene sachet .
The device in use now looks like a big stapler and is time consuming as liquid has to filled manually before sealing manually;which also makes it is not hygienic.
I am still trying to draw a sequential control circuit for the liquid .
Does any have any idea in this direction?

wisdomsamlafo@gmail.com
Ghana

Last edited:
it involves mechanical & electrical design, you may sketch whats in you mind / what you have done so far, some one here can help you to complete

In what program should the design be in ?Autocad etc? And how do i attach the files after drawing to post ?

.pdf always works because everyone can read it and magnify it. Use Go advanced/manage attachments to attach drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…