Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vertcal fill/seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

samlafo

Hi folks
i am samlafo, a technology student from Ghana in Africa,.I am doing a project work which i hope you guys can help me out with.
I want to build a small four sided 'vertical fill and seal' machine prototype for making sachets using heat for the village folk .There is a lot fruits in my locality which goes rotten during the bumper harvest.I want to preserve the fruit juice in polythene sachet .
The device in use now looks like a big stapler and is time consuming as liquid has to filled manually before sealing manually;which also makes it is not hygienic.
I am still trying to draw a sequential control circuit for the liquid .
Does any have any idea in this direction?

wisdomsamlafo@gmail.com
Ghana

Last edited:
it involves mechanical & electrical design, you may sketch whats in you mind / what you have done so far, some one here can help you to complete

In what program should the design be in ?Autocad etc? And how do i attach the files after drawing to post ?

.pdf always works because everyone can read it and magnify it. Use Go advanced/manage attachments to attach drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back