Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verilog:full adder and shifting concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoelectric

Hi all,

Im new to this forum and currently need to find some information regarding the concept of full adder and shifting method when designing using Verilog HDL.
Can you help to give me to get some understanding about above statement or at least pull me some example in verilog files that i can add in to my do-it-yourself activites.
I have the basic understanding the Verilog HDL code and currently using Quartus II as designing software.
Hope you can share me some information.

Thanks,
photoelectric

"Some information" is too vague to try to respond to. Please try to be more specific about what information you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back