Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Variation on Windbond Chip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg

Hi,

I am designing a project the involves the variation of sound pitch. I have either a varying analog voltage or a PWM signal to feed into a device.

Can I vary sound pitch using an ISD33000 ? If not, any suggestions to be able to vary pitch ?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanxs

Pitch is Frequency

Thanx for getting back to me Ron ... I think pitch is frequency. I didnt know that.

I took a look at the product brief and am thinking maybe it can be done by varying the XCLK or SCLK, or maybe another control variable.

What would happen if I provide a modulated (non periodic) clock signal to XCLK ? Would it still work, or does the CLK signal provided have to be of constant period ?

Thanx,

Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back