Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vacker VFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelmarios87

Hey guys. I need a help about a project that i have for homework..
I found that this is a vacker vfo or something like that.But i can't find any more information...My question is what does it do? And what do i expect the output to give...

Here is the picture.Thanx.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Here's a clue.

"Meet the Vacker: The Simple, Stable VFO You've Been Looking For", By Mark L. Meyer, QEX, July 1997, Page 8

angelmarios87 said:
Hey guys. I need a help about a project that i have for homework..
I found that this is a vacker vfo or something like that.But i can't find any more information...My question is what does it do? And what do i expect the output to give...

Here is the picture.Thanx.

**broken link removed**

it is simply a stable design for an oscillator. u can use it to feed ne transmitter if u r experimenting with radio circuites.

RadioRon said:
Here's a clue.

"Meet the Vacker: The Simple, Stable VFO You've Been Looking For", By Mark L. Meyer, QEX, July 1997, Page 8

Υeah, that's the article. My problem is that the library of the university i am does not have it...

Purush said:
it is simply a stable design for an oscillator. u can use it to feed ne transmitter if u r experimenting with radio circuites.

Hmmm, it is used on the side of transmitter or the receiver's...I thought the second one...

By the way, thanx a lot for your answers guys...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back