Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using freeRTOS to display a time on LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Could anyone shed some theory behind how to use freeRTOS to display the time on a LCD module...All someone told me is that there is a register that counts seconds once the timer is initiated and then it roles over into minutes and hours...Does anyone know the actual theory behind this application? :confused::confused::confused:

TImer using freeRTOS

The application doesn't need to be accurate...i just want to know the theory behind its application...so i could place it in my report and reference it but not finding any links that explains the theory of using freeRTOS for timing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back