Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using a thermoresistor to make an analog thermomitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

muke195

I'm building a custom computer and I had the idea to put a thermomitor to allow me to keep an eye on the temperature of the processor. Since going to radio shack and picking up a digital thermomitor isn't what i want to do (come on whats the fun in that) i decided to make one. The way I view the temperature is acutally through an milliamp meter with a scale of .2 milliamps from 0 to 1milliamp. The problem comes when i try to make the milliamp meter move enough to view a change (right now it moves not even .25milliamp from icewater to boiling water with the diagram i found in an old schematic book. If some one could show me/ help me find a schmatic to increase the amount the milliamp meter moves per temperature change it would be greatly apreciated.

if i would need to get new resistors that would not be a problem thanks for any help

Attachments

• schematic_213.jpg
    schematic_213.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 730
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back