Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using 750VA dc generator to values in KW

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bigger generator.

Power is power and you cant get more from less.

You want to generate more power from less power... This is possible ...

What circuit can i use to boost a power of 750VA to about 2000W? Very urgent please

What you will have to do is to cause Radiant Energy (Dark Energy, Energy from the Environment, etc) to flow into a converter/collector. Neutrinos are supposedly responsible for the RE (energy that flows at right angles to the conductor instead of in magnetic or electric field forms) The converter will change the RE into electron flow (normal Electrical Energy) that may be collected with certain types of converters such as coils, capacitor plates, etc.

It is possible to get more energy out of a device (circuit) than you put into the device by virtue of the fact that you are collecting Radiant Energy that permeates the Earth from all parts of the Universe. Go to the HydrogenGarage.com site and study, study, study... then study some more. I can tell by your request for help that you are about a year away from understanding the underlying Physics that you will have to know in order to accomplish your goal. If you are an Engineer you are a year and a half away due to mis-taught pre-conceptions... I am an Engineer so I know that is true.

First, read everything that Tesla has written or has had written about him or his work. He was doing what you want to do almost a hundred years ago. Read the complete contents of HydrogenGarage.com secondly. The HG site operator has done 70% of your work for you. I may have to remove my name from this website after this posting. Many people do not believe that you can actually get energy from the Environment. Since I have done it I don't believe them. Good Fortune to you.

Last edited:
LoVolt, you've given me a good laugh. Have any snake oil you want to sell also?

Sadly I think LoVolt is serious.
You are probably right. If so though, it's hard to believe he's an engineer. There are a lot of over-unity people out there and they are convinced that they can somehow avoid the laws of physics (in none scientific terms: there's no free lunch). It's a variation of the perpetual motion devices that people have promoted for the past couple hundred years. They have just moved on from mostly mechanical devices to electrical where they use mumbo-jumbo scientific terms to make their theory sound legitimate.

I always dislike people who dirty Tesla's name and work with "free energy" claims. He was a brilliant scientist and researcher (bit nutty though) and all of his work was based on provable facts and valid real energy sources. No dark matter or energy, parallel dimensions, or other para science BS. :mad:

Hydrogen Garage.com is just more para science BS as well. Its basically just another big collection of technical sounding nonsense and rather standard issue scam material.
:(
LoVolt can claim he is anything he wants to but how many other supposed holders of unnameable PH D's and similar titles or degree's do we have here now or that have came and went that spoot off their para science BS even though it just helps make themselves look stupid and gullible instead of wise and educated. :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for someone to post a working schematic and design blueprint for a real working HHO engine, and a over unity monopole generator, A self powered permanent magnet motor, and a few other para science or general scaremongering BS topics that tend to pop up around here on regular occasions. ;)

(And now that I have said "para science or general scaremongering BS topics" I sort of suspect someone will pop up here and possibly have a hissy fit about how "para science or general scaremongering BS topics" are being once again insulted or called a names by nasty little old me.) ;):)

But thats just me callin em' likes I see's em'.:D

IMHO, the guy that set up the Hydrogen Garage website is a hell of a web page programmer, but a piss-poor scientist. Mike ML, PhDEE

smanches, I believe your motto may really apply here.

My continual issue with the AE para science stuff is that much of it is based on 'sort of works' principals but most of the details relating to 'sort of works' part get left out. :(

HHO will run an engine. BUT, it needs an external power source capable of far more power than the engine itself will ever put out plus to run on hydrogen vapor fuel an engine needs considerable internal changes to make it work efficiently.
As long as you dont mention those two parts and all the details and costs that go into them then yes an engine can run on hydrogen gas and oxygen derived from water. :(

All most all the other para science scam stuff follows similar reasonings and omissions of information as well. :mad:

Mike ML, PhDEE

PHD in Electrical Engineering? Nice! :)
That's one more who's not afraid to admit to what he is educated in! ;)

I have an associates degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology and 3.5 years of EE as well.:)

Tcmtech said in part:

I am still waiting for someone to post a working schematic and design blueprint for a real working HHO engine, and a over unity monopole generator, A self powered permanent magnet motor, and a few other para science or general scaremongering BS topics that tend to pop up around here on regular occasions.

Yeah well you just wait. My matter transfer device is near completion and it runs on water imported from a special place I won't disclose (actually NYC). It's almost completed and the initial demonstration will involve beaming a few of my ex-wives into a large brick wall.

Anyone wanting in on this invention can feel free to send me money. A little money is cool but more money is better. Just stuff wads of cash in plain brown lunch bags and send to me.

Ron

When I fininsh my time machine I'm going to head back to now and steal your overunity device for my oscillation overthruster.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back