Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB GPS mouse data --> UART

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1985

Hello,

I want to get the data of a GPS USB mouse into an Atmega16, to realize that I am using a VDIP1 USB Module (Vinculum - Binding USB Technologies), which should convert the USB data stream into the UART format. But unfortunately it doesn’t work.
If I supply the VDIP1 (which uses a VNC1L chip btw.) with voltage I can see the level on the scope rising but nothing more happens.
I have no idea why this doesn’t work. As GPS mouse I tried a Navilock NL-302U and an Ublox Antaris 4, but none of them works.

Could there be a problem with the firmware or the USB interface? Unfortunately I am not very familiar with these things so I would be very thankful if anybody could help me.
Thanks a lot.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back