Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudu

I am doing my final year project which is virtual nurse. It is just a table which which will come to the patient when it is called and perform series of actions such as temperature, blood pressure measurement etc., Can I know how the human temperature could be measured by some elctronics circuits.As Iam running short of time I need the response quickly.

If you are talking about telling a patients temperature at a distance yes you can but accuracy is difficult. Do a Google search for "medical infra red temperature sensing." "Medical temperature sensing" if you are talking about bodily contact temperature sensing. I work in a corrugated paper mill where we use infrared temperature sensors all over the place. There are mountains of different vendors and devices. If you are talking about a device that pokes an electronic thermometer up someone's butt I can't help you there.

Last edited:
transducer

you can use a pulsed hartley oscillator with the input resistance replaced by a thermister.
Or a balanced bridge circuit with this thermister as one of the balancing arms. it measures the temperature and changes its resistance. this difference causes a voltage which is given as the electrical equivalent of temperature. these are types of transducers.

or try googling temperature transducer circuit....

**broken link removed**

Any regular thermopile really will work, except you'd have to amplify it and calibrate it. THe one shown has a ASIC inside it that does all that for you.

Last edited:
If I have to include a pulse measurement unit , how could i do that.Is there any easy idea to do that?

I think they use IR or something like that, other ones use other methods. I'm not sure exactly . try googling it.

there are infra red temperature sensors that it can mesure the body temp. without and physical contact .. and also its not very expnsive but plzzzz care about the data sheet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back