Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help....URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the circuit for micromouse project. Please guys check the circuit and tell me if it require any changes....

At the outset i feel something wrong with powering, as you have applied 5V Dc to Vcc (pin 40). BTW, why not use 89S52 instead of plain8051 and it is flash programmable and cheap also?

I wonder whether this connection is to pin39, as Pin40 is to be connected to 5Vdirectly? this can be checked from the source code perhaps?

try to put 0.1 decoupling caps across pins 20 and 40 of the 8051/89S52.
have different paths of 5V supply for micro and for other loads.
It is also preferred to have independent regulators for either side.

At the outset i feel something wrong with powering, as you have applied 5V Dc to Vcc (pin 40). BTW, why not use 89S52 instead of plain8051 and it is flash programmable and cheap also?

I wonder whether this connection is to pin39, as Pin40 is to be connected to 5Vdirectly? this can be checked from the source code perhaps?

try to put 0.1 decoupling caps across pins 20 and 40 of the 8051/89S52.
have different paths of 5V supply for micro and for other loads.
It is also preferred to have independent regulators for either side.

Thanks Sarma.
Even I am planning to use 89c51rd2, since I think I require more memory for the code, and 89c51rd2 comes with 64k flash.
Also I like the idea of keeping different 5v sources for MCU and other circuitary.

olso you can use AT89c52 ,AT89c51 ,AT89s51 , AT89s52 .
instead of plain8051 and it is flash programmable and it's not expnsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back