Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

URGENT HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anantha

I'm currently undergoing my training at a well known company.I have been assigned with a hardware project. Here is the description of the project:

I need to create a circuit that will switch ON automatically at a time fixed by the company.For example since the company starts operation at 8am, the machine must switch ON automatically at that time.Then it will OFF automatically at 5pm. I have to install this additional circuit to a machine.

If anybody is willing to help,please provide me your e-mail address as soon as possible.Please help as I need the circuit urgently.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated....Thank you.

Before you do too much work i highly sugest that you cheack the electrical code to make sure that the device you want to autostart is permited to self start by code. Also be sure you have a manual clock override (ie you dont want that plant starting and running all night on a holiday weakend when no one is around)

Im not sure what resources you have available on this project but the simple industrial solution is to use a PLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back