Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent help required for dtmf circiut

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivarungta

dudes!! this is a big problem for me...

i hv been making the mt8870 based dtmf circuit to drive two motors.Since the bcd output from the ic gets latched each time a key from the cell is pressed, the motors connected to L293D keep running the same way until another key is pressed. This results in a poor handling of the robot.

i want a way such that the motors are switched on only when the key is pressed and are switched off as soon as the key is released.

i have also heard that the irfz44n mosfet can be used as an electronic on-off switch. can i use it?

Also. can the enable pins of the L293D be enbled with logic high output from a logic gate ic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back