Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent help pls i want to die now!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleyk

pls can someone out there just help me with this, i saw a spider "ic" named CQ12B and it was used to flash some led bulbs so i really want to have the circuit diagram for this ic and which site can i get the full detail of this ic pls..........

Not sure if it's worth dying for

Whatever on-line translation program you are using, it needs to be shut down! If it's a translation book, throw it in a fire! This may be the best thread yet on Electro-Tech! It should be made into a sticky!!!:D:D:D

Perhaps the moderators should forward this thread to the Crisis Intervention experts!:rolleyes:

Maybe he wants the DIE for the IC or LED? :D
Here is a datasheet in an equally confusing language which may be what Sleyk is after:
**broken link removed**

It clearly states "I want to die now"

The real mystery is the number 11 just after the exclamation marks.

This should cure the OP's state of depression.
**broken link removed**

The real mystery is the number 11 just after the exclamation marks.
I think, my dear Watson, that the poor fellow's hand was pulled from the shift key at the moment he ended the !!!!!!!!! string. I believe your webcam evidence shows the actual shifty key killer! Notice how he has tried to disguise himself with face paint.

Last edited:
The cloths say one thing but the eyes do not agree. :eek:

He wanted so much more from life but this is where bad decisions and parting with the wrong group of clowns lead him. :(

Hes not an evil clown but a disappointed in himself clown.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back