Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

URgent help for the LDR circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawan.adk

I am building a circuit consisting of seven LDR(sensors) namely using one of the vt900 series photoconducitve cell.Since I am going to control the LDR through the microprocessor , I am using either one or two pins from the microprocessor, meaning I also need to multiplex the connection to the sensors,. Plz I am very lost and have no idea how to build the circuit of this kind,
anyone help me plz

This would go better with a better explanation of your goal. Based on what you mention it looks like you want to take data from one of nine light dependent resistors and pass it to a uC. Should that be the case you may want to think about using an analog multiplexer like the MC14067B or similar chip. Let the uC determine which channel (LDR) is selected. You really need to better explain the project to get any help.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back