Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
A UPS is a transformer, a rectifier, a filter, a regulator, a battery, a charging circuit, a DC-AC inverter, and an AC sensor.

In order to construct a more concrete example we need to define some requirements. Do you have any in mind?

i need a ups (1000va) circuit diagram and the breakdown of each stage I need this to troubleshoot a faulty one in my hand.
I am expecting the reply as quick as possible.

Thanks.

Samson said:
i need a ups (1000va) circuit diagram and the breakdown of each stage I need this to troubleshoot a faulty one in my hand.
I am expecting the reply as quick as possible.

Thanks.

He gave you the stages, try and figure out what is what. A detailed overall schematic will be a waste of time as nobody probably has the model you are looking at.

I probably replace 50 UPS units a year, from 550-BEST 4 car battery models.

I would guess 9 out of 10 if not more are dead batteries.

What is it doing? Does it power up, see AC power? Or does it power up and beep? What brand is it. For $120 US (or less) you can have a nice new one.

I'm sorry but my extra sensory powers are unable to pentrate the fog that is preventing me from seeing the UPS in question. I think replacing the battery if you can is a good first start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back