Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upper Case / Lower Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I kept typing capitals, it kept coming out lower case (other than the first character). I tried it on the first post here and it worked 1st time.

You should be able to type simple equations routinely, I used LaTeX quite a bit for my articles in AAC, so this is a new one on me.

So trying it again, since this is a reply, not the 1st post...

I = R V

There's an anti yelling feature on the forum. If all your characters are upper case, it will lower case them for you. It happens in titles as well. It can be a pain when you really want upper case, but it stops THOSE POSTS THAT ARE ALL CAPS.

Your post in here worked because you have more writing with lower case in it.

Last edited:
Does anyone else find it ironic that a user with the name "Quietman" got affected by the anti-yelling feature? :)

Yeah, shows me trying to answer with just the equation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back