Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Updgrading Forum Software.. New Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

Another effect with the new software.

When compiling a reply as a Quote, if text is typed in the box and for some reason you have to goto the web for a link to add to the text, when you go 'Back' to the post, all your newly typed text has gone.!

hi,

Another effect with the new software.

When compiling a reply as a Quote, if text is typed in the box and for some reason you have to goto the web for a link to add to the text, when you go 'Back' to the post, all your newly typed text has gone.!

Hi Eric,

I don't experience that (just checked). I just upgraded OS and browser the day before yesterday but I don't remember ever seeing that behaviour on the forum.

Usually I open other tabs to do other things and leave the editing alone just in case, though. I never trust my old text to be there when I return. :)

Torben

it's not a bug it's a feature! gives you the oportunity to think twice and compose your text better before you hit "submit".

i find it cute! especially on long texts.. :D:D

I cannot seem to duplicate this problem you are having Eric. What browser and OS are you using?

hi,
Thanks for the response. Using MS IE7, XP Pro.

I didnt happen prior to the upgrade.?

I will do a few dummy runs today and see if I can get a handle on the problem.:)

Regards

it's not a bug it's a feature! gives you the oportunity to think twice and compose your text better before you hit "submit".

i find it cute! especially on long texts.. :D:D

Hi whiz,
Are you saying that you get the same problem.??

I dont find it cute.:p

I don't know if it is just me or not, but ETO is acting really slow for me right now. It took substantially longer to even open the main page than it normally does.

Never mind. It must have just been me. It is working nicely now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back