Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Up & Down Counter (7-Segment-Display)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSherz

Hi,

I am very new to electronics and this will be my first project.

What is the easiest way to create a circuit in which two switches control up and down (respectively) and while the counter is above 0, an output is activated (e.g. a small lamp or motor).

Please could you also give recommendations for books which contain projects similar to this or would give me the knowledge to make simple electronic projects.

I have seen references in other posts to a PIC controller - would that be the best method?

EDIT: It would have two 7-segment-displays although would be unlikely to go above 99.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back