Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unregistered members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
I spotted a weird usename in the logged on list. When I clicked on it, I found This. How can someone be a member and not have registered?

Mike.

When you apply to become a member, an email is sent to you, you then reply to that emial to become registered - presumably they haven't yet done so?.

It may well have been a spammer?, who didn't give his real address - so he never gets the registration email, so can never post his spam.

There are a few websites out there that will provide you with an alias email, alias user name and password to bypass registration. Don't ask me for those links. We don't need more goons here than what we already live with.

Reminds me, haven't had visit from the chinese PCB spam man in a couple of weeks, guess he could drum up any business and got fired...

HarveyH42 said:
Reminds me, haven't had visit from the chinese PCB spam man in a couple of weeks, guess he could drum up any business and got fired...

Depends how fast you are, they are usually deleted and banned VERY quickly!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back