Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Negative ratings increase for Members..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

For some crazy reason I decided to check on Members ratings.

I see that some of us have that have had Negative ratings in the past have had more added...I went from 7 to 9. Nigel was on 2 and is now on 3. And TCM has climbed to 14 :(. Something wrong.

Check here: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/members/?type=negative_ratings.

The last negative rating I had was from 3CPO when he got banned. Checked all my ratings received and counted 7 Negatives. I am however on 9.

Where do the rest of the Negatives come from for us?????

Regards,
tvtech

Same thing happened on EDABoard, its only because very old posts/threads have been flushed from the system, as I understand it will be corrected

Thanks Eric

You are a star as always :)

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Is there a prize for being most liked and most disliked?

LOL Joe..after the "thing" here about early January 2014....some of us took a knock.
And then after it was all over, some newbies continued to "knock"....and got banned..

So Joe, like or dislike me or like or dislike another member...it's totally up to you.... no prize though.

Now that I am thinking I believe I fall waaay short of the most liked member.

I am but a humble tvtech. And as everyone knows my brain spins the wrong way round. Hence my balance problem.

Stay well Joe.

Love you too,

tvtech

I base my likes/dislikes on content, not the member.

When you brought up the "stats" part of it, it reminded me of someone stroking one's ego or stroking their own ego. I've seen one poster, and I don't remember which forum it was, that "liked" or "thanked" every responder ... whether or not the content was germane to the topic at hand.

So, when you brought it up ,,, I thought I'd ask, but even if there were prizes, I would be no threat to win it. LOL.

LOL Joe, you idle along.

Always analytical with facts at your fingertips. And that is why I like you. Somebody has to do it.

I am really glad you are doing it though. In good hands.

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back