Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unknown pico fuses--HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTech

Hello all. Hopefully someone can help me identify these two fuses I have. I've been searching and searching all the different manufacturers and anything else I could, to try and identify these things. But to no avail. All I know is what they're marked with.
Both are axial pico fuses and both are yellow.

One is marked '102' on one side and then
K
C5 on the other side (the 'K' is above the 'C5').

Then the other is marked '104' on one side and then just an 'M' on the other...

The dimensions:
For the '102' one: from the body of the fuse to the end of the lead is ~28.5mm. The body of the fuse itself is ~4.3mm. Then the width of the fuse is ~2.6mm.

For the '104' one: body of fuse to end of lead is ~29mm. Body of fuse itself is ~3.4mm. And then the width is ~2.3mm.

These have been in our stock for who knows how long, so they could be obsolete? I have no clue.
Any help would be Much Appreciated!!
Danke

They may more likely be capacitors. The K is =-10% and M is +-20%. 104 is 10 and four zero's pF

Check them with an ohmmeter to see if they are fuses, resistors orpossibly capacitors. 104 could also be 100,000 ohms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back