Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UNKNOWN IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroPT

Hi!

I have this IC and I don't know what it does.. It just says ST WTF405 plus the place it was made at.

I've been searching at the ST product page and google but I just can't find the description.. The IC has only 3 legs (pretty much like a transistor) but it is much bigger and doesn't have the looks of a transistor.

Could you help me?

Thx

Thx. Still I couldn't find it.

The manufacter is ST. The logo matches the logo at www.st.com

However I can't find it there. All the datasheets you gave me depicted a IC with two legs opposed to the 3rd one.

My IC has all the 3 legs facing the same side.. parallel to each other.

Thank you anyway!

Sorry Could not get any part specified by any manufacturer marked with that code
Is there any other information on the device (can you post the picture?)

If you are sure its an ST component then just email (find email id on thier website) the ST and ask them regarding the datasheet or any other information you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back