Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unique ID or serial number for ARM stm32f103rbt6

Status
Not open for further replies.

asif45

Hi

Can anyone please tell me if there is a unique id or serial number for ARM stm32f103rbt6 microcontroller and how to find it. I need this for tracking. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks for your information . I used that software but it doesn't work with stm32f103rbt6. Had to download Mathlab and another 2 software just to make it Run . I searched in google for solution but didn't find any suitable for this particular microcontroller. If any1 knows any other way please let me know. I am using keil u vision . thanks

Can't you just write an ID into non-volatile on-chip memory?

Thanks for your information . I used that software but it doesn't work with stm32f103rbt6. Had to download Mathlab and another 2 software just to make it Run . I searched in google for solution but didn't find any suitable for this particular microcontroller. If any1 knows any other way please let me know. I am using keil u vision . thanks
I have no idea what you are talking about with software. The unique ID is just located at a ROM address. Just read the address. It's 3 32bit integers long. Here's some code.

https://techoverflow.net/blog/2015/02/03/reading-the-stm32-unique-device-id-in-c/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back