Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

uni-junction transister replacement in timer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

00TWINE

ok Ive got a circuit diagram here for an electronic coin flipper, that uses a 555 timer to "flip a coin" by alternating between two LED's. I looked up the transistor, a 2N2647 transister that is obsolete. So Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a replacement transister, its getting late, but tommorow I can post a picture of the schematic. thanks for any help.

If you can't get a hold of a 2N2647, you should be able to use a 2N2646, which is definitely available from most electronic stockists (I bought some just a couple of months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back