Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding wiring circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocksy

How can I interpret the circuit design into the real one? Am always confused on how to arrange the circuit design in breadboard

Of what circuit?

Normally you lay out the parts to have a minimum of wire crossovers, and short connections for wires carrying sensitive signals.
For that you need to look at the parts and where the connections are located on the parts.

As Crutschow states, it very much depends on the circuit.
I've built microprocessor circuits running at 32MHz without and problem but if you are building analogue circuits (especially RF) then breadboard is probably not a good idea.

Mike.

One construction technique, even at moderate RF frequencies capable :

Who says you cannot build precision analog (Bob Pease at National Semiconductor)

1664363493332.png

Excellent analog considerations : https://www.electronicdesign.com/Bob_Pease_On_Analog

Regards, Dana.

Okay guys thanks for the help but I'll upload the circuit diagram if my lecturer approves it. Am just a physics student here in Uganda and we have a project to present but you must be well acquainted with electronic and electrical knowledge that's why I'm here for assistance. I'll be grateful if everything goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back