Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understanding Display Controllers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkerbeder

Hi everyone,
I apologize ahead of time for my electronic illiteracy, I'm not an EE... Anyway, I've been charged with designing an electronic display for an agricultural product over the next few months, and was wondering if there are any books that might be recommended for controlling preferably a capacitive touch screen tft display. If they are a complete nightmare, I think i could get away with a 20x4 character 5x7 dot matrix but the touchscreen is what everyone is hoping for. Does anyone know a resource for learning how to control these things? a book or website?

Thanks for any help!

-Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back