Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic cleaning device

Status
Not open for further replies.

yunus27

Hello. I want to make a 40khz 50 watt ultrasonic cleaning device. I couldn't find the circuit diagram. can you help me. thank you. have a nice day.

Last edited:
I guess that not many people on here speak Turkish, (including me), Google translate says:

"Hello. I want to make a 40khz 50 watt ultrasonic cleaning device. I couldn't find the circuit diagram. can you help me. thank you. have a nice day."

JimB

Merhaba. 40khz 50 watt ultrasonik temizleme cihazı yapmak istiyorum. Devre şemasını bulamadım. bana yardım eder misiniz. teşekkür ederim. iyi günler.

What have you done so far? Do you want the easiest method? (Buy one) or do you want the most educational method? Or a design that uses parts that you already have? Or... what is your goal?

thaks Jimb .
actually i wrote in english. But I did not notice that the automatic translation translated into Turkish. I am grateful for your goodwill

What have you done so far? Do you want the easiest method? (Buy one) or do you want the most educational method? Or a design that uses parts that you already have? Or... what is your goal?
I had ordered before. I could not wrap the coils on the card and adjust the frequency. I am thinking of using it to clean my sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back